Friday, December 27, 2013

Don't Drink and Drive - Ever: A Personal Message from Red Phoenix

My car...
We had a wake up call just before Christmas...


A drunk driver hit my car which held my children inside. When I drove up to a ton of emergency vehicles and saw how serious the accident was, I struggled to breathe.

Everyone walked away from the crash. I understand how lucky we are.

If you party hearty on the holidays, I ask that you NOT drive - stay the night, designate a driver, or call a cab.

** Your life (and those you might harm/kill) is not worth driving intoxicated. **

Sincerely ~Red

2 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how scary that was for you. I am so very thankful that your family is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very scary. I'm so glad everyone is okay.

    ReplyDelete