Friday, December 20, 2013

Phoenix Burning Bright by Michelle Stevens AKA Red Phoenix

I have a series out under another pen name. Why the pen name Michelle Stevens? Because this is a romance (no erotica) and there is a spiritual twist.

This series is a fictionalized version of my romance with my husband back in the 80's:


and now...



The ending packs a punch, it is the culmination of many events in my life rolled into this one tragedy. While the event itself did not happen, the emotions behind it are very real.

It book was well received by several publishers except... they wanted me to change the ending. Well, in fact, I was told to cut off the book once the couple (hubby and I) got married.

My story is meant to have an impact - a positive one - and I am proud to offer the conclusion publishers were reluctant to embrace.


Phoenix Burning Bright (Book 4 of 4)

Before the world of Facebook, Chat Rooms and Blogs, there were online communities called Bulletin Boards…

Beth Lynn is ready to marry The Keeper, AKA Scott Reiner, the extraordinary man she met on a computer BBS. A romantic wedding, a baby and career success are all in Beth’s future. What she doesn’t know is that a tragedy is racing towards her, one that will change everything. Join Beth as she navigates this unexpected turn of events and discovers her hope in the flames.

* The fourth part of Beth’s journey is the most profound yet. The highs of life are hers to enjoy, a sexy honeymoon, the joy of a child and the success in her teaching career. Yet… she is a phoenix and her time to burn has come. She is brought to her knees by events that will ultimately define her. For you see, she is a phoenix ~ her future requires the flames. 



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My Gosh. #4 is incredible. Get the tissues. I finished it all at once because I couldn't put it down. Can't wait for Love Endures! Thanks from a fellow redhead.

    ReplyDelete