Sunday, December 8, 2013

On the Eighth Day of Christmas, Red Phoenix Gave to Me...

Enter to win!
On this eighth day of Christmas I am presenting one of my fans with a sexy looking 'Master' shot glass (white on the outside and black on the inside). Just think, you can take a shot of vodka on a cold winter's night, imagining all the wonderful possibilities... For added fun I am including the scene with Rytsar, Master, Brie AND vodka! ;)

Question for Day 8: What is your drink of choice to keep warm on cold nights?

* To enter for a chance to win, you will need to leave a comment below. If you have troubles, you can leave the comment on my FB author page instead https://www.facebook.com/redphoenix69, but it MUST be under the same post to qualify (look for the identical prize pic on FB). Do NOT answer the same question on both sites or you will be disqualified. Please be sure to 'like' the page while you are there. :-)  Winners for the 12 Days will be announced on Dec 14th. Good luck!
Everyone is welcome to join in the fun, including my international fans! I am happy to ship my gifts around the world - just call me Santa Phoenix. Hugs!!! 

Cafepress Store

** You can find this unique shot glass in my store by clicking here: http://www.cafepress.com/redphoenix69/10704429




Excerpt from Brie Embraces the Heart of Submission:
  

It was just as much of a struggle as the first time, but she drank it all without any help. Afterwards, she took a big bite of the salty pickle and grinned at both men.
“You are now an honorary Russian,” Rytsar proclaimed, giving her a spirited pat on the back that sent her tumbling into Sir’s arms.
“Had enough?” her Master asked.
It took a few seconds to formulate the correct answer with all the warm yumminess coursing through her. “If it pleases you, Sir.”
He put her glass down and answered, “It does, téa. I think you’ve had enough.” He gave his own glass back to Rytsar. “I, however, would like another.”
Rytsar gladly filled it up. “My turn for the toast.”
Sir nodded with a grin. “You are the host.”
Brie had expected to hear a witty insult. Instead Rytsar said, “To you, moy droog. You have seen me through great troubles.”
Sir’s face suddenly became solemn. “Same here, my friend.” The men clinked glasses and downed their drinks, giving each other a heartfelt embrace afterwards. It was the most vulnerable Brie had seen Sir, other than with her. In that moment, she understood how close the two really were—like brothers.
Rytsar cleared his throat afterwards. “One more?” he asked, holding up the vodka bottle.
“No. I need to remain clear-headed,” Sir replied.
Rather than giving Sir a hard time, Rytsar nodded and poured himself a drink, then downed it easily. He gave a satisfied sigh and smiled at Brie. “Nothing like vodka to open up the soul.”
Brie giggled, flying on the warm cloud that was consuming her from the inside out.
“Come, Brie,” Sir commanded. She looked over to see him sitting on the couch with his legs spread open.
As she approached Sir, she asked, “How would you like me, Master?”
He patted the area next to him. She giggled, finding it funny that he didn’t want her between his legs. She gracefully sat down next to her Master. Sir told her to lay her head on his lap, and he began stroking her hair.
Rytsar joined them, sitting on the other side of Sir. He sighed loudly after he’d sat down. “I will miss you, peasant. It has been good to have you in my homeland.”
Sir continued petting Brie’s hair as he spoke. Tingles of electricity ran down her spine as his deep voice rumbled. “It is a shame it must end, Durov. This has reminded me of old times.”
Rytsar chuckled. “Da.”
Brie closed her eyes and fell into the pleasant warmth of the vodka and the soothing feel of Sir’s touch.
Her Master continued, “I can’t imagine why I waited so long to visit.”
“It’s all right, idiot.”
Brie giggled on Sir’s lap. They definitely sounded like brothers.
“Did your sub just disrespect me?” Rytsar asked.
“I’m not sure.” Sir lifted her chin. “Did you just disrespect my longtime friend, téa?”
Brie looked at him and smiled. “No, Sir. I respect your friend very much.”
He smiled and cradled her face. “I suspected as much.”
Rytsar huffed. “If giggling is a sign of respect, I need another drink.” He got up and poured himself an additional glass.
The warm feeling coursing through Brie must have been coursing through Sir, because he suddenly changed positions, pulling her up and kissing her forcibly on the lips. “Undo my pants and grind on me,” he growled huskily.

53 comments:

  1. Nothing beats a nice latte or hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Captain Morgan's spiced rum and diet coke. Thanks for the great holiday giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty simple, really. On a snowy, cold night I enjoy Constant Comment tea. With a bit of honey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot tea! Yerba mate or a mint tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing beats hot chocolate and a good book

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well in the morning Coffee but at nighttime Its hot chocolate or a good tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot mulled hard cider, nothing better then something hot and hard on a cold night. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hazelnut coffee with a shot of extra hazelnut & cream... For an alcoholic drink...shot of tequila w/lemon & salt...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Masters is a glass of Crown and mine is Captain Morgan and coke.

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmm Hot Chocolate with Peppermint Schnapps :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Def Hot Chocolate with Peppermint Schnapps!!! Sooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Espresso martini, with cocoa around the rim. Mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hot Chocolate with marshmallows :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Freak, it's the signature drink at The Backstage Bistro in Columbus, Ohio. Very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My most recent person fave is vodka and Mango Juicy, sparkling mango and lime by Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love 1800 tequila shots....instant warm and fuzzies:-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It depends on my mood. Hot buttered rum was a favorite, then I received a bottle of mead.... my new favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love a cup of Ghirardelli hot cocoa with a healthy dollop of Baileys Irish Cream. Warms me to my fingers and down to my toes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love a cup of hot chocolate loaded with mini marshmallows and I make sure to use hot milk to make mine so it's nice and rich and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that scene! I love dark chocolate hot cocoa made with Very Vanilla Silk soy milk, I use the Hershey's special dark cocoa, some sugar and a little homemade vanilla extract (vodka with vanilla beans) - mmmm, it is soooo good. I am finally starting to experiment more with mixed drinks, but haven't found a choice one to make at home, yet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love cup of Chia Tea . I had a little brandy the other night . Open the lungs up. It was good.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mint hot chocolate with whip cream

    ReplyDelete
  23. Every now and again I like a hot cocoa, but mostly just hot water feels great to me.

    ReplyDelete
  24. A nice Riesling or as of yesterday a Whiskey Sour

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nothing is better than a nice hot tottie, with a good Brandy.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hot chocolate with Butterscotch Schnapps! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  27. A big glass of a deep red Cabernet Sauvignon

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. A Brandy Alexander made with vanilla ice cream, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hot chocolate with a little bit of peppermint schnaps... yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  31. hot chocolate made with milk and not water

    ReplyDelete
  32. While living in Florida, it doesn't exactly get to cold, but I do enjoy hot chocolate with a splash of bourbon and eggnog. Quite yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hot Chocolate with a splash of bourbon and eggnog

    ReplyDelete
  34. A mixture of Bailey's and Peppermint Schnapps

    ReplyDelete
  35. Nutella hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I cold water with lemon.
    Sorry, just being honest. I know it's boring.

    ReplyDelete