Wednesday, December 11, 2013

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas, Red Phoenix Gave to Me...

On this awesome eleventh day of Christmas, I am offering a tower of Brie's favorite trainers - in magnet form! We all know Brie connects with the men she trains with, and these Doms are all delicious in their own way. I am also including the excerpt when Brie experiences DP for the first time. His touch...

  Task for Day 11: Who is your favorite Dom/Domme in the Brie series and why? (Can you choose just one?) ;)

* To enter for a chance to win, you will need to leave a comment below. If you have troubles, you can leave the comment on my FB author page instead https://www.facebook.com/redphoenix69, but it MUST be under the same post to qualify (look for the identical prize pic on FB). Do NOT answer the same question on both sites or you will be disqualified. Please be sure to 'like' the page while you are there. :-)  Winners for the 12 Days will be announced on Dec 14th. Good luck!
Everyone is welcome to join in the fun, including my international fans! I am happy to ship my gifts around the world - just call me Santa Phoenix. Hugs!!! 

Zazzle Store

** You can find this beautiful ornament in my store by clicking here: http://www.zazzle.com/redphoenix69/gifts



Excerpt from Brie Learns the Art of Submission:



“Baron,” she purred, lifting her eyes to look into his beautiful hazel ones.
“We meet again,” he said with a grin.
She echoed his smile, grateful to be partnered with her dark Dom. However, Brie was so hot and bothered she was worried that she would not be able to hold back her orgasm if he demanded it of her. Especially when his thick lips landed on her mouth and that wicked tongue tasted her. She trembled in his arms, a hotbed of lustful desire.
He ordered her to undress. As she folded her clothes in a tidy heap, he removed his briefs, exposing his thick shaft. He sat down on the bed and motioned her to him. She walked over, swaying her hips sensually, wondering how he was going to use her.
“Kneel.”
She immediately bowed at his feet and he tied a blindfold over her eyes. She heard him move farther onto the bed, and then he directed her, “Come to me. Lick my balls and suck my cock, kitten, before I ask you to impale yourself.”
Brie purred, loving his command. She held out her hands and found the edge of the bed. She crawled onto it and made her way between his legs. She kept her ass in the air as she bent down to lick his balls. They were salty from sweat. She caressed both with her tongue, moaning as she pleased him with her mouth, needing him to hear her pleasure.
“Suck me.”
She took his shaft in one hand and repositioned herself over his cock. Gliding her lips over his shaft, she fluttered her tongue over the frenulum. His intake of breath turned her on and she sucked him with more enthusiasm. Soon, however, he commanded her to stop.
“Impale yourself, kitten.”
Brie’s loins contracted in pleasure. She blindly climbed on top of Baron and rubbed her moist pussy over his shaft. Bracing her legs, she slowly guided the head of his generous manhood into her. Brie paused just before she descended onto his hard cock, letting it fill her completely. She ground herself onto his base and sighed in contentment.
Baron grabbed her hips and began pumping her up and down on his shaft. “I have something new planned. Something you haven’t tried before.”
Her interest was piqued. Whatever it was, she completely trusted Baron.
“Lay your head on my chest,” he ordered huskily.
With his cock still lodged inside her, Brie laid her cheek against Baron’s muscular frame. He wrapped his arms around her possessively and held her there. She could hear his heart beating loud and clear, bringing a sense of peace to her neediness.
Then she felt his touch…
Brie gasped when he ran his hand over the curve of her ass. The trail of tingling sensations left in the wake of his hand left her with no doubt as to whom it was. She whispered, “Sir…”
“Yes, Brie.”
Her whole body became an electrical current, making it almost impossible to breathe.
“You will be taking both of us at the same time,” he said smoothly, as his hand continued to leave a trail of fire on her skin.
“Yes, Sir.” She licked her lips, not quite believing what was happening. She had been whipped, spanked, and even fucked by a colossal cock, but never by two men at once.
The idea of taking Sir with Baron still deep inside her was frighteningly erotic and it made her gush with wetness. “She’s ready, Thane,” she heard Baron say beneath her.
Sir confidently replied, “I know she is. I can tell she’s hungry for it.”
Brie heard the slippery sound of lube and imagined Sir coating his princely cock with his masculine hand. Brie whimpered softly into Baron’s chest.
“Relax, kitten.” Baron chuckled lightly. “You are about to please your two favorite Doms. A submissive’s dream.”
The bed moved as Sir positioned himself behind her. He lightly touched her tight hole, coating it with lube before he slipped a finger inside. She mewed softly as his finger covered the walls of her taut ass. It felt completely different from before. Her pussy was already stretched fully by Baron’s thick shaft, making Sir’s simple finger penetration more pronounced.
“Relax, Brie. I always start off slow,” Sir reminded her.
His rich voice calmed her and she felt her body respond to it. She was desperate to feel Sir inside her. “I need to please you, Sir,” she implored.
“You will,” he replied confidently.
He pressed the head of his shaft against her tight sphincter. Her body resisted his invasion, even though she longed for it. He began slapping her ass lightly. “Let me in, Brie.” The gentle slapping relaxed her muscles and she gasped as the tip of his cock disappeared inside.
“Good girl,” Baron praised beneath her. His hands ran lightly over her skin as Sir pressed his shaft deeper into her ass.
Sir’s grunts of pleasure almost undid Brie. Her body willingly opened itself up even though it was being stretched beyond capacity.  She felt him push in farther and she whimpered.
“You’re so sexy, kitten,” Baron murmured, lifting his head up and finding her lips. They kissed as Sir gently thrust his shaft deeper into her tight ass. She groaned into Baron’s mouth, excited to be taking both cocks at once.
“Put your hands behind your back,” Sir commanded.
When Brie did, he crossed her small wrists and held them against her back with one hand. The feeling of restraint excited Brie and she felt another wave of moisture coat Baron’s cock.
“She likes that,” Baron commented.
“I know exactly what this submissive needs.” Sir grabbed a fistful of her hair with his other hand and turned her face towards him. His kiss was demanding and passionate. A flood of emotion passed between their lips. When he pulled away, she was shaking from the intensity of it.
He immediately began stroking her ass with his rigid cock as he held her wrists behind her back. After several lengthy thrusts, Baron took hold of her hips and joined Sir, the two thrusting in opposite rhythms.
 Brie’s whole body tingled as she took the manly thrusts of both Doms. The heated groans and grunts of the two Dominants blessed her submissive heart.

42 comments:

  1. I would have to say Sir. Because one he is a softy but a true dom. Plus I love that he could walk away from Brie. I just need 3 hours with him lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir as I like the way even her parents eventually accepted their relationship as everyone could see how much he cared for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right it is hard to pick just one. But Sir is my choice, kind caring and still has a wicked side

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know most will chose Sir, and I agree to a point but I have to also give a nod to Marquis Gray. As a Dom he reads Brie perfectly and she allows him all her trust which expands her growing power as a submissive, amazing transformation in just 6 weeks and while I love the fact Brie and Sir end up together Marquis will always have a place in Brie's heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have to choose Faelan. I know he's caused a lot of trouble but there's just something about him I like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir is my favorite. He is good at many different ways to be a Dom, and is always fair. He's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say Sir, because he reminds me of my own Master, but I agree with phoenixbreez, that Marquis Gray is a (very) close second. He's responsible for so much of bringing out the true, submissive nature in Brie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how Master Anderson makes you laugh but i don't know about that bullwhip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir, always Sir, but since Sir is unavailable, and I love a chocolate man, Baron would be good too

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them all but if I had them lined up and had to pick one i guess I would have to pick Tono because his rope calls to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Baron, if I have to choose just one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sir, stole my heart from the first scene in the tobacco shop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh so HARD!!!! I think Tono- i love the rope work and how sweet he is.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sir-Caring, Compassionate and True, Tono-The ropes, Marquis Gray-His ability to really pull you out of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is hard because I loved all of them, but Sir is my most favorite! He is a great man, with the way he took care of Brie, it takes a strong, confident, caring person to be willing to be responsible for help shape ones life!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would have to say Tono because of the various experiences he has given Brie with his rope play.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sir is definitely one of my favorites. I love how careful he is with Brie. However, I really liked Tono, too. He was much more gentle than I ever thought he could be and the experience with the ropes...that was quite interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tono! I want him to tie up! Sigh, oh please tono

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tono, I want the pleasure of being tied up. Then the ability to fly! A fantasy of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rytsar & Marquis Gray. Rytsar for his "force of nature" personality & creativity, & Marquis for his air of dangerousness/mystery & how well he wields the flogger & cane

    ReplyDelete
  21. Baron!!! he has grown on me so much though there is not alot about him, but with little i do know, i love this man and would love to be his sub!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Tono, I am fascinated by his rope work

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sir for sure, his heart (all the good, bad and ugly) is what draws me to him.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I fell in love with Sir at the very beginning. He's strong, yet has his weaknesses.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I loved all of them, but Sir is my most favorite! He is a wonderful man & Dom, with the way he took and cared & taught Brie, A close second is Captain...there is something about him that draws me to him..with age comes experience...maybe b/c he's about my age. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'd have to say Sir. The way he interacts with Brie and with the others... yeah, he's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  27. It's difficult for me to say just one. So my favorites are Sir, Marquis, Tono, Baron, Master Anderson. Bc they are caring Doms.

    ReplyDelete
  28. OH wow what a challenge to name just one Red. OK I think Master Coen. Because he always kept Brie guessing. She never knew what to expect.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Mmmm, I loved them all except Mistress. I think my top 3 are Sir, Tono and Master Anderson. But would not pass up a chance with Baron, Marquis, Rystar or Captain either.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have said it before and I will say it again....I love Sir! He is the only one that I would be willing to submit to. He is gentle yet firm...no pun intended:-) He knows his sub and her limits even when she doesn't. He's not afraid to test his sub's limits. He isn't afraid to try new things and he helps his sub to grow. He isn't perfect (like any human being) but he gets better all the time. I just love him and his element of surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sir had my heart from the start but I have to say that there were some tempting trainers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would have to say Baron, he has a kind of commanding presents to himself and to others. He knows what he wants and will have nothing less, but knows when to stop and wait for the other person to be ready.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hmm are we allowed to combine SEVERAL into one? Damn Red you KNEW we'd have a hard time just choosing one!! Evil Red Evil!!! LoL I'd still like to combine a lil Sir...a lil Master Coen....a lil Tono... oh hell just send them all over so I can temp and test them to make up my mind!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sir is my favorite, then Tono who is so patient and skilled with the rope….

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'd pick Faelan for his single-minded dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Marquis Gray, he just has this magnetism that you can't ignore. As much as I loved Sir, he was always reserved for Brie in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would have to say Sir because he is a wonderful, loving Dom to Brie and puts her needs above his own.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Yes I can name one! Sir because he is always puts Brie needs above his own, does lots of kinky things & he's just hottt

    ReplyDelete
  39. Sir, I feel in love with him the minute he walked into the cigarette shop

    ReplyDelete
  40. It's really hard to pick just one. All of them are amazing doms in their own way. I feel all of them had something to teach Brie and that she was able to learn from all of them, even Mistress Clark who she so dearly hated with a passion.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Although I loved so many of them... so many Doms, so little time... I must choose dear Sir. His wisdom, sensitivity, sex appeal, observation, creativity... it goes on & on.

    ReplyDelete