Wednesday, December 4, 2013

On the Fourth Day of Christmas, Red Phoenix Gave to Me...

Enter today to win!
On this tantalizing fourth day of Christmas I am sending one of my fans a fun "I googled it, Sir" lunch bag. Enjoy the inside joke every day on your lunch break. The topic of 'eating' has me thinking of Brie's experience at objectification - Enjoy! ;)

Question for Day 4: Share a moment when you acted with confidence despite what was happening.

* To enter for a chance to win, you will need to leave a comment below. If you have troubles, you can leave the comment on my FB author page instead https://www.facebook.com/redphoenix69, but it MUST be under the same post to qualify (look for the identical prize pic on FB). Do NOT answer the same question on both sites or you will be disqualified. Please be sure to 'like' the page while you are there. :-)  Winners for the 12 Days will be announced on Dec 14th. Good luck!
Everyone is welcome to join in the fun, including my international fans! I am happy to ship my gifts around the world - just call me Santa Phoenix. Hugs!!! 

Cafepress Store

** You can find this fun little lunch bag in my store by clicking here: http://www.cafepress.com/redphoenix69/10704490



Excerpt from Brie Learns the Art of Submission:



It starts…
The Dom came out of what Brie assumed was his study and answered the door. A flow of guests quickly filled the apartment with their gentlemanly voices. Just hearing them sent Brie’s body trembling, and she had to force herself to breathe slowly in the manner Tono had taught her. The men eventually made their way towards the girls and one last nervous sigh escaped Brie’s lips before they entered the room.
The men treated the three naked girls as if they were a natural part of the decor. They talked business deals and discussed the upcoming national election. Brie heard their Dom offer the men drinks and knew that Mary was now the center of attention.
Brie listened intently to the conversations floating about. She couldn’t resist. A girl could learn a lot from these influential men…
Just when she was getting used to being a part of the scenery, one of the men moved over to the table and lightly brushed his hand against her nipple as he picked up a cracker. He then spooned caviar onto it. She felt an electrical jolt and blinked several times in response. Damn! This is going to be harder than I thought.
As soon as he’d served himself, the table was surrounded by men who touched her casually as they partook of the expensive fish eggs. She desperately stared at the ceiling, reminding herself that she was an inanimate object that could not move, could not respond in any way to what was happening.
“Nice centerpiece, Sebastian,” she heard.
Her Dom replied, “Yes, I agree. You’ll never guess what it’s called.”
“Do tell.”
“Brie.”
There was a deep chuckle, and then Brie felt a hand rove over her thigh to her sweet spot. A finger penetrated her vagina and it took everything in her to remain completely still as the finger swirled around and then withdrew. She heard the distinct sound of sucking, and the guest said with a tone of amusement, “I think I will have to sample some of this Brie later.”
“I’ll make sure to set it aside for you.”
Her loins contracted in pleasure at the statement. Brie did not understand why being treated in this way was such a turn-on, but there was no doubt the table she was lying on would show evidence of her arousal when she was finally allowed to move.

25 comments:

  1. My instances are not that interesting, but mine reflect from having to give speeches in front of large groups of people. All throughout college, it would freak me out, but I got through it by realizing that no one cared what I said, they were too worried about their own speeches, so I'd get up, stare at the back wall and get it over with and be done with it. All while turning as red as a tomato because I don't like to have people staring at me for anything. I'd much rather blend in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a sad story, and honestly I don't remember everything I did. More what others said to me later. My Grandma had a heart attack and left us during my sisters bridal shower. I remember, staying calm- getting the little ones out and holding everything together until later

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I found out I had cancer, I wanted to curl up in a ball and just give up, but with the help of my Parents I stood up and we fought head on against it.. not gonna lie and say I wasn't scared cause I still am that it will come back. but to stand when I didn't think I could showed me I could handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of times in my job as a medical professional. I have to be confident or at least look that way to help my patients and there loved ones to be more relaxed and feel my gentle and caring nature.
    We don't want to be practiced on so it is essential that I show confidence. And that comes with experience.
    Sometimes it's life and death situations and you gotta take a deep breath, say a prayer and go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I gave birth to my twins, they were 2 months early and whisked away to the NICU. I never cried, just did everything in my power to get up on my own 2 feet after my c-section so that I could go see them in person. Each and every day after that, I would just wake up and do what I had to for them despite the fact I was scared to death for them. They are now perfectly healthy and normal 10 year olds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I went into a meeting, ladies were commenting about my smut books on facebook and why? I calmly answered the books are a learning experience for me to use in my sex life with my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I bought my first house and was 18. Scared shitless but I didn't let it show

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess it was just going back to school. I was a few years older than the other students so I felt different, like I couldn't relate much to the others students as much so it was a little scary. Especially since I was working full-time while doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to keep my head as a manager at my job every day. It can sometimes be a challenge. Throwing out disruptive individuals, dealing with all kinds of people and keeping everything moving. Another example is doing my first radio show as Erzabet. I read from my stories - even the juicy parts. Talk about being scared! But I figure that if I can say all that then I can do anything. ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would have to say my job in the medical profession while working on children and trying to keep them calm as well as their parents calm too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would have to say my job! I had over a dozen employees always counting on me so I had to be strong everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anytime I have to present in front of large groups, I like to present but it still makes me nervous and I have to find that center/calm place so that I deliver the information as intended and not sound like an idiot. It's better after many years but still causes me a lot of stress.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Moving to Germany to be with my Master. It was really hard to do, leaving behind my family, friends, and basically everything I had known for the past 29 years and moving to a new country where I didn't speak the language and wasn't familiar with the culture.

    ReplyDelete
  14. the day of my young sons (37) memorial I was able to explain to his many many friends how embarrassed and ashamed he was because of his paranoid schizophrenia and how his demons put him through hell before he died...........How I held it together I do not know but I did and then I went home and died a little myself

    ReplyDelete
  15. Making the decisions in my life when I had to cut someone out of my life because of the damage they were leaving me. No fun but a necessary need.

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I learned a colleague was a double face manipulating person and for a year I worked with her communicating with dignity but and not playing her game.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mine is a sad one. When my son died and I had to ring my husband to come home. Trying to stay calm was so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I guess that would be when "Mary" sat up in her casket at her wake... Yup, true story! I was paying my respects and as I was kneeling I saw from the corner of my eye Mary's fingers twitch... So, I non-nonchalantly finished up and was standing up when all of a sudden Mary sprang up in the casket. Scared, I stepped back and knocked the priest on his backside as I backed out of the room. I didn't freak out until I was away from everyone, and I ran out of the building and went home!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My true test will be tomorrow, I have to give a deposition and I am scared to death. I hope I can remain calm and get through this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looking my manager in the eye & telling her why I am leaving the company.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I work in the Mental Health field & have to "act" calm & confident all of the time when inside I am anything but (I'm usually trying to stop my knees from knocking).

    Just this week, a lady I support started freaking out. She was verbally abusive & extremely threatening to a coworker of mine. I "confidently" told her that she needed to stop immediately & that I would not do anything she requested or wanted from me until she acted respectfully. The entire time, on the inside, I was praying that she wouldn't try to physically hurt us or herself.

    Things like that happen often, sadly. But I am proud of myself whenever I stand up "confidently" & respectfully to help the people I work with. They NEED to learn self control.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My first skills check off in nursing school, I was terrified, but didn't let it show.

    ReplyDelete
  23. When I was 16 I was so in love and lost to it and then we broke up and I had to deal with pregnancy, school, and all that came with it. I held my head high had my beautiful daughter, graduated, and moved on with my life.

    ReplyDelete
  24. When my fiancee was diagnosed with Leukemia, he asked me not to say anything to his parents or daughter. I was dying inside but kept a straight face and acted as normal as possible. I would have to leave the room at times. The family spent alot of time together.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Staying calm and strong for my baby and family when she (my baby) fractured her skull at age 2 and had to have brain surgery in order to live. She pulled through with no ill after effects. Hardest 12 hours I have ever endured.

    ReplyDelete