Friday, December 6, 2013

On the Sixth Day of Christmas, Red Phoenix Gave to Me...

On this sensual sixth day of Christmas I am gifting one of my fans a Phoenix pillow. FYI - this baby is stunning, soft & coushy - and has become a favorite addition to our bedroom... along with the tantra chair, rope and "Magic" wand. I have also included an excerpt of Brie's introduction to the wand. ;)

Question for Day 6: What is a favorite addition to your bedroom (can be furniture, decorations, or toys)?

* To enter for a chance to win, you will need to leave a comment below. If you have troubles, you can leave the comment on my FB author page instead https://www.facebook.com/redphoenix69, but it MUST be under the same post to qualify (look for the identical prize pic on FB). Do NOT answer the same question on both sites or you will be disqualified. Please be sure to 'like' the page while you are there. :-)  Winners for the 12 Days will be announced on Dec 14th. Good luck!
Everyone is welcome to join in the fun, including my international fans! I am happy to ship my gifts around the world - just call me Santa Phoenix. Hugs!!! 

Cafepress Store

** You can find this soft pillow in my store by clicking here: http://www.cafepress.com/redphoenix69/10704490

 
Excerpt from Brie Embraces the Heart of Submission:

 

Sir held up the device, which had a round head that tapered into a long handle and a short electrical cord that hung from it. There was nothing sexy or kinky about it. “This is a tool of choice for Durov. I feel you should be familiar with it before we go. There is no doubt in my mind that it will be used while we are there.”
Whatever it was, the toy was clunky and unsexy. Brie couldn’t imagine why the Russian Dom would prefer it.
Sir stripped before plugging in the toy and joining her on the bed. “It only has two speeds.”
He flipped it on and a low rumbling emanated from the toy. A vibrator… Her whole body suddenly tensed. Is that huge thing going inside?
Sir’s laughter filled the room as if she’d voiced her fear aloud. “No, téa. This is an external toy.”
Brie relaxed back on the pillow, breathing a sigh of relief. However, she couldn’t miss the mischievous glint in his eyes when he ordered, “Open your legs wider.”
Now she was nervous.
He announced, “I think the lower one should prove enough for you.”
Brie was surprised, considering she always used the highest setting on her little bullet vibrator. A low vibration was just an irritating tease. Maybe that’s part of Sir’s evil plan…
Sir placed it on her clit. It, and all of the surrounding area, rumbled with the low but intense vibration. She moaned softly. It was pleasant.
When he adjusted the angle slightly, her clit instantly became erect and began to quiver. Brie settled farther into the pillow, her back naturally arching in pleasure.
“You like the feel of the Hitachi, do you?”
Brie sighed with satisfaction. “It’s very nice, Master.”
His eyes got that mischievous look again, causing her concern. “I want you to give in to the orgasm. Don’t force it, just let it come naturally.”
Her breath quickened. This wasn’t going to be a session of orgasm denial, so why was Sir wearing an impish grin?
She closed her eyes and concentrated on the intense, all-encompassing vibration. She mentally embraced the stimulation and Brie could feel the spark burst into flame as the orgasm started to build in her core. It wasn’t coming in a rush; no, this was a slow burn that could not be denied because of the sheer size of the toy. Her clit could not escape the teasing vibrations.

38 comments:

  1. My jewelry box, it's one that hangs on the wall and has a collage photo frame for the front. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine would be my red and black flogger! Just getting to know it sexy bite but loving it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to go with our two latest toys which are a ball gag and weighted nipple clamps! Great fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmmmmm... that's a hard one....
    I think I'll go with my new Egyptian cotton sheets...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My cream silk tufted headboard, it whispers "Glamour" when you enter the room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine would be my under mattress bed restraints and my flogger... something about being tied down and flogged mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. My drawer of toys! Variety is the spice of life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The st. Andrews cross my Master is building. Scary and exciting at the same time. Especially as He keeps coming up with scenarios as He is building it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toy and a wicked imagination....Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Room darkening shades and the easy to hide under bed restraints

    ReplyDelete
  11. I added a new Thomas Kinkade painting that is Beauty and Beast's castle with the characters next to it ... huge Disney fan so I love to add new Disney artwork to the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My book case. As strange as it sounds there is box at the bottem that i keep my toys in and then my kindle sits next to it if it not on my bed side table and then my many many paper back book sit on the uper shelfs. It made my bed room my own room and place to curl up and dreams and read ofcourse.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mine is 2 beautiful posters of wolves. One poster shows a wolf howling on a hillside against the aurora borealis. It is beautiful and they remind me to keep my spirit free.

    ReplyDelete
  14. my head board is pretty banger lol!!!! i'm able to hang on for dear life as i ride my hubby into oblivion!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. my blanket, my sister in law made a blanket for me and my husband for our wedding gift, it is in our wedding colors with my new initial right in the middle, every time I make my bed I remember my wedding

    ReplyDelete
  16. We just got new silky scarfs and a crop!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We have a swing in our bedroom, but I don't think it's my favorite thing, I think that would be my pillows that I use to make myself extra comfy to read in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My bed big 4 pillar need a step to get in it and when you do ahhhhh its heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I recently added a new desk that has shelves on the top for all my books and collectibles. It's my favorite piece in the room.

    ReplyDelete
  20. My Tempur pedic mattress, it is amazing to sleep on, but it is hard to do anything else LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  21. the reading lamp that lets me curl up in bed and enjoy all of Red's books while being warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My new Serta mattress , I finally sleep like a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  23. My new alarm clock it is loud enough that it wakes me because I am staying up so late reading books and spending time with my husband trying some of the new things that I have read.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My favorite items would have to be the handmade quilts that my great-grandmother made for me. I have a few of them that I treasure even more now that she is gone :) I love to curl up under one, with my Kindle and read!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nothing as sexy as most... my shelf that has all my erotica books on it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. New box to go at the end of my bed to hold toys :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. My handmade Indian Dream Catcher that was specially made for me from a good student who has continues to be a good friend even years after she graduated. It was her Senior gift to me...

    ReplyDelete
  28. My dresser! Full of mirrors and shelves

    ReplyDelete
  29. My new tablet to make reading your kindle books so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  30. My huge walk in closet. It came with our master bedroom in the duplex we moved to in August :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. We just bought a tv armoire, it's sooooo gorgeous and matches our dressers perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  32. My Tantra chair and the beautiful silk chiffon canopy drape that I made to hang above my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  33. My white noise machine. I find it so soothing. It helps me sleep so well.

    ReplyDelete