Monday, December 2, 2013

On the Second Day of Christmas, Red Phoenix Gave to Me...

Enter for a chance to win!
On this lovely second day of Christmas I am offering one of my fans a favorite of mine, the Dominant Training School mug complete with school emblem. Can't you just imagine drinking a cup of hot coco in this?

For your pleasure, I am also including an excerpt from the scene when Brie gets to be part of a Dominant Training session. ;)

Question for Day 2: What characteristics are important for a Dominant in your opinion? There are no wrong answers, so have fun with it!

* To enter for a chance to win, you will need to leave a comment below. If you have troubles, you can leave the comment on my FB author page instead https://www.facebook.com/redphoenix69, but it MUST be under the same post to qualify (look for the identical prize pic on FB). Do NOT answer the same question on both sites or you will be disqualified. Please be sure to 'like' the page while you are there. :-)  Winners for the 12 Days will be announced on Dec 14th. Good luck!
Everyone is welcome to join in the fun, including my international fans! I am happy to ship my gifts around the world - just call me Santa Phoenix. Hugs!!! 

Zazzle Store

** You can find this awesome mug in my store by clicking here: http://www.zazzle.com/redphoenix69



Excerpt from Brie Learns the Art of Submission: 

Todd met her gaze and said in an authoritative voice, “I have waited patiently for this day.”

Brie took a gasp of air. “I don’t understand…”
“I will explain, but first you must undress, leaving only your stockings.”
It seemed like a dream as she gracefully removed her corset, skirt, shoes and panties, placing them neatly on the floor. When she stood up, he looked her over and commented simply, “Enchanting.”
Brie blushed for no good reason.
“Bow at my feet, blossom.”
She did so immediately and then felt his hand on her head. He stood there and remained silent while the other Doms directed their subs to the ramps. She wasn’t sure what he was waiting for.
“Master?”
“You will not call me Master. I am Faelan to you.”
“Yes, Faelan.”
“Come over here, blossom.” He led her away from the ramp and over to a corner of the room. “Lie on your back.”
While Brie did as he asked, she watched Faelan move over to a table and pick up several items from it. When he turned back towards her, she quickly snapped her head back and stared at the ceiling, trying to calm her breathing. She couldn’t believe Blue Eyes was her Dom…
He walked into her line of sight and held up a thin silver bracelet in the shape of an X. “The prettiest bondage I could find.”
Brie crinkled her brow, uncertain how it counted as bondage. She soon found out when he placed one of her wrists into it, crossed her other wrist over it and then locked them into place. Brie looked at her wrists, bound in thin silver, and smiled appreciatively. “Beautiful…”
“Lay your arms back above your head,” he ordered, then took a scarlet rope and bound her ankles together. He took another tie and bound her knees.
He looked over his work with approval. Then he held up a large, fluffy white feather and twirled it between his fingers. “My instrument of pleasure for tonight.”
It took everything in Brie not to burst out laughing. A feather? Seriously? She had been flogged and caned, and he was going to tease her with a feather? Blue Eyes had no idea how pathetically cute he was.
“Lift your head up, blossom.”
She did as he asked and he placed an eye mask over her head. It smelled of lavender.  He placed it firmly over her eyes, blocking all light, before gently laying her head back down on the spongy floor. The blindfold, in addition to the bindings, had an effect on her. She was suddenly very aware she was under his power.
She expected his hands on her naked body, but instead he settled down beside her. The smell of him was familiar—manly and intoxicating. “I will explain now, as I caress your skin.”
Brie felt hundreds of tickling points as he moved the feather over her breast. She gasped in delight, surprised at the sensual feel of it. While the feather glided over her skin, he drew her in with his low, masculine tone. “The moment you landed in my arms at the front of the school, I became captivated by you.”
He used the tip of the feather to tease her nipple. It hardened from the attention. Then she felt the warmth of his lips on her nipple. It was just for an instant, and suddenly the feather was back, teasing her again. She sighed in frustration.
“When I realized you were training to be a submissive it was as if all the pieces of a puzzle came together for me. My need to dominate finally made sense and my path was clear. I contacted Thane Davis and expressed my desire to train at the school. It wasn’t an easy sell because the class had started a few days before.”
He stopped, and her attention focused on the caress of the feather against the side of her hip. The tingling trail it left was followed by another warm kiss.
“I offered to drop my advanced business classes for a semester and put in extra time to make up for starting behind. It took convincing, but I finally got the Dominant panel on my side.”
The feather moved from her bound knees and slowly made its way between her legs. The delicate touch of it drove her wild. She squirmed in pleasure as the feather touched her mound. Then Brie stopped breathing, waiting for his lips. When she felt his warm breath on her sex, she whimpered. His lips barely brushed her swollen clit before he settled back beside her.

55 comments:

  1. I think that understanding and respect are of the most importance! Also, good looks can't hurt, and definitely a sense of humor. It's almost like finding your mate, there should be chemistry, and of course, you should be able to get along and be compatible even on the most day-to-day things... I find that Sir is the perfect example of what a Dom should be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer a sensual and highly intelligent Dom who is not afraid to bring me pain and also willing to push my limits. Still working my way through Brie #1-9 between required reading for school, but I'm in love with this series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good Dom is respectful, understanding, firm yet caring and He must be trust worthy. A good sense of humor is a good thing and of course a physical attraction is a must! Most important , is the ability to acknowledge when He makes a mistake and to own up to it! No one is perfect...even a Dom. I must agree Sir Thane is a great example of a great Dom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would link love and respect. Being able to read your mate body and soul. One who can be stern and soft and fun loving. One that can fill you up the way you need to!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Dom has to get me and respect my limits. He needs to be creative and patient. hmmm sounds like my Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sexy voice, a sexy smile, someone who makes me laugh, someone who I can trust and someone who will push my limits. Even or especially when I say no or I can't. Confidence is a huge turn on and patience is a must!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Respect, trustworthy and honorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Confidence, respect and be very creative..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this scene! The trust given and accepted is one in a million!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Respect,sensuality,compassion, knowing your partner's needs and putting them above your own.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As a Dom, I feel that being trustworthy and understanding are two of the best traits for any dominant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would think someone who is confident of themselves, patient, caring, creative and honest. Oh and a sense of humor because lets face it, scenes don't always go like they are planned and you have to laugh about them, once they are over.

    ReplyDelete
  13. someone caring and respectful and who is in tune with you. a sense of humor is important and physical attraction definitely helps. and someone who's going to make you feel safe and secure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would think confidence, but not arrogance. Respectful and Trustworthy. A kind and caring heart, not mean or vicious. Perhaps with a good understanding and appreciation of the submissive position.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful scene. I think the qualities I would like are: confidence, trustworthiness, caring, kind, passion, humor and the ability to make me lose my mind and safe at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A Dom should be trustworthy, respectful, confident, caring, passionate, sense of humor and understanding and there should be a chemistry and compatibility between a Dom and Sub.

    ReplyDelete
  17. He must be confident and quick on his feet. If something isn't working he can't take it to heart, but just move onto something else. ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  18. He would need to be trust worthy, self assured, kind with a great sense of humor. Compassionate, great leadership qualities, experienced, selfless, imaginative, understanding, patient, able to do what he asks of you, sexy and good looking would not hurt and of course have a princely cock!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It seems that confidence, respect, trust along with being intuitive and patience. You also want to see a strong connection with the sub. I would want someone that allows me to let go and fly.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I believe that there has to be complete trust and unyielding love. The understanding and control of emotions are there too, but trust and love are above them all.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The qualities I would want in a DOM are for him to be honest, trustworthy, to know when to push my limits but to also be tender when needed, confidence in his role as a DOM and he has to be fun!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. I believe that good dom has an understanding of you and what you enjoy and vice versa. There needs to be trust and love and no doubt in your mind that they're the one you want to submit to. It's just like finding your mate!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love a good Dom that he can read his sub and he tends for those needs.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Confidence, understanding and ability to read others emotions

    ReplyDelete
  25. I fully believe trust and patience....

    ReplyDelete
  26. There's a lot of things I looked for when I was looking for a Master. Of course, trust, patience, honesty, openness, respect, and a lot of other qualities, but one that is extremely important to me is that the Master is uplifting and supportive. Someone who is going to help me grow, not only as a slave, but also as a person. Who encourages me and pushes me to explore my limits. I have been extremely lucky with Master because He has been so supportive and I don't know what I would do without Him in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Patience, respect for my inadequacies and a sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  28. patience, understanding, and wanting to learn new things with me

    ReplyDelete
  29. I think Understanding, patience and great observation skills are needed to be a good Dom.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hmm a Dominant needs to have confidence, patience, and be level headed and able to pay attention and read their partner so they know if they've gone too far or not.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Chemistry....the voice, the eyes, the voice...tied in with respect and a high level of intelligence with a bit of patience too...

    ReplyDelete
  32. A Dom would be able to read his Sub, and know what is attainable. The whole Dom package would be respect , confidence, a chemistry between Dom and Sub, and one hell of a voice.

    ReplyDelete
  33. They would need creativity, confidence, chemistry, and the ability to read their subs cues. It wouldn't hurt for them to be sexy as hell too:)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I want my Master to be patient, kind, confident, loving, caring, observant, experimental, and trustworthy. I want him to bring out parts of me I am scared to show.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Patients, confidence, trustworthy, chemistry. Willing to push me

    ReplyDelete
  36. A Dom should be able to be fully trusted. Someone who knows your body and limits. Knows sensuality not just sexuality. Can complement you and make you feel good about yourself

    ReplyDelete
  37. He would have to have the understanding and respect for my strengths and weaknesses (likes and dislikes). Confidence in his craft would have to evident but most of all, he would have to have the ability to make me want to trust him completely.

    ReplyDelete
  38. To know their own limits as well as mine.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I think a good Dom should be good at reading body language, good at communication, be respectful, consistent, patient, confident, and intelligent. He should also not be afraid to get help to learn something new.

    ReplyDelete
  40. He should be respectful, loving, caring and have an amazing amount of confidence that radiates off of him. Things that make you love him even more.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Respectful, trustworthy, confident, caring and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  42. communication, honesty, and confidence

    ReplyDelete
  43. I tried posting last night twice but they never showed up. What makes a good Dom ? He has to be patient, strong, have a lot of experience, good chemistry with the sub and a strong commanding voice!

    ReplyDelete
  44. to be strong yet gentle,to be nuturing and understanding and of course loving and dedicated partner

    ReplyDelete
  45. For me trust, respect, he will push me further then I thought I could go but not farther then I'm capable of going, he full fills all my fantasys even ones I didn't know I had. He's firm in his discipline but also never fails to praise me when I please him. Most importantly he is always making sure I'm safe no matter if it's in a scene or in any other situation that comes about.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Someone who listens and who you can trust. Firm but kind and who knows their way around a bag of toys. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Someone who know my desires and his own. Pushes me but not too far :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. The desire to please & be pleased; GREAT observational skills; highly sexual; has control of self; learns/knows their submissive well; kindness; wants to push & educate their submissive but ALWAYS respects their limitations.

    ReplyDelete
  49. A dominant who is stern, but affectionate at the same time. Someone who knows just what to do to push his sub to the limit but not over it.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Self control, confidence, love and a sense of fun.

    ReplyDelete