Thursday, December 5, 2013

On the Fifth Day of Christmas, Red Phoenix Gave to Me...

Enter today to win!
On this rousing fifth day of Christmas I am gifting one of my fans a beautiful Brie necklace. Keep her next to your heart as you face each day with courage and anticipation. For fun, I am including a yummy scene with Brie when she used her newfound confidence to face an awkward situation . ;)

Question for Day 5: What is a characteristic that you share with Brie?
* To enter for a chance to win, you will need to leave a comment below. If you have troubles, you can leave the comment on my FB author page instead https://www.facebook.com/redphoenix69, but it MUST be under the same post to qualify (look for the identical prize pic on FB). Do NOT answer the same question on both sites or you will be disqualified. Please be sure to 'like' the page while you are there. :-)  Winners for the 12 Days will be announced on Dec 14th. Good luck!
Everyone is welcome to join in the fun, including my international fans! I am happy to ship my gifts around the world - just call me Santa Phoenix. Hugs!!! 

Cafepress Store

** You can find this unique necklace in my store by clicking here: http://www.cafepress.com/redphoenix69/10704306



Excerpt from Brie Learns the Art of Submission:



Her left foot slipped and she squeaked as she righted herself. She started up again, pushing harder against the walls with her legs so she wouldn’t be interrupted a second time. With one hand, she thrust the pseudo-phallus while she stimulated her clit with the other, all the while imagining Master Coen’s veiny cock taking her deeply as he ordered her to come.
Her legs started shaking and she whimpered audibly. So close, so close…
Brie heard the high-pitched voices of young women just outside the door. It was now or never. She mercilessly flicked her clit, pushing the brush deep inside. Her inner muscles clenched around it as the orgasm washed over her. “Master Coen!” she screamed.
She heard the door open, followed by giggling laughter. Brie ripped off her blindfold and plucked off the clothespins. Then she quickly gathered her materials and stuffed them in the shopping bags. She didn’t want to waste time putting on the corset, so she stuffed it in the bag as well. She threw on her coat, buttoned it up and then approached the camera, mouthing the words, “Thank you, Master,” before turning the record button off.
She was surprised when the phone immediately rumbled in her hand. Come back to the Center so you may be rewarded.
Brie hugged the phone to her chest before slipping it into her coat pocket. She could hear the girls chatting away by the sinks. Obviously, they wanted to see who had made such a fool of herself in a bathroom stall.
She realized she could choose to be embarrassed or not. Brie had just completed her first task for Master Coen and he had been pleased. That was enough for her. She smoothed out her hair and pinched her cheeks to give them a little more color.
Brie opened the door and looked at the girls with a half-smile. She said nothing as she set her bags down and washed her hands. She was slow and deliberate, consciously graceful with every move. She looked at the group of four women and smiled before she picked up her bags. She heard no laughter when she left, only silence. Brie beamed inside. And that is how it’s done.

49 comments:

  1. Looking people in the eye. I don't think I'd be able to stop doing that, it was engrained in me growing up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a good one cause I am not sure I guess maybe looking people in the eyes, I have issues with looking at people in the face

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her ability to adapt to new things..even if she is nervous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes my best intentions don't go as planned which is something that Brie struggled with as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanting to do whatever it takes to make the people I love happy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have many lol but the strongest has to be... I alway have the best intentions, a big trusting heart which are great things to have. However they seem to get me into some hott water at times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doing whatever she has to, to make her loved ones happy especially her master!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trying to do the right thing...and most of the time it blows up in my face and I earn a punishment (Brie's was from Sir, mine is usually a karmic pimp slap).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I identify with Brie's hopeful positivity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Doing whatever I can to make my partner happy, being extremely loyal, dedicated, and a hard worker.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to be able to look people in the eye to be able to trust them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want everyone to feel like I am always there if they need someone to lean on.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Making others happy and the staring in the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The need to make my partner happy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am very open minded and will try anything even if it sounds scary cuz I trust my Master with my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Opening myself up to new things, I will at least give something a try before I say no.

    ReplyDelete
  17. her loving ways! She may not be PC all the times but, she and I really try to do the good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Definitely share the inability to look people in the eyes. I always THINK I am looking at them, but frequently told that my eyes are going anywhere but at that person. Also, I want to please people. I don't like fighting with others, want calmness.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Like her I will try anything once!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Her loyalty towards her friends and to Sir. I'm loyal to all my friends and those I love.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sir! ;) Ok that's in my dreams.
    I like to give my best self when I do something that I choose.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Her ability to adapt to new things and I alway have the best intentions, a big trusting & caring heart which are great things and I consider to be strengths.

    ReplyDelete
  23. My desire to always please people!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The way she practices until she does it right, and gives her best in everything she does.

    ReplyDelete
  25. determination, she goes after what she believes. i'm a fighter to the death

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have a big heart that cares for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I lead with my heart and live with too much compassion, even for people who may not deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I always want to help.

    ReplyDelete
  30. One thing I share with Brie is her unwavering love for 'Sir' and my unwavering love for my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looking people in the Eye. It was inbred in me at a young age and I'm not sure it's a habit I will ever break.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have always tended to put others needs before my own (maybe because I am a middle child?)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Not sure if it's a good thing but, I tend to do what I think will make people happy/fix things even if they ask me not to.

    ReplyDelete
  34. So many things but top 3 would be:
    I LOVE to please others; I am a natural submissive; I ache to be dominated sexually

    ReplyDelete
  35. Her desire to please everyone for sure... I might not always succeed and that's ok, but as long as I try that's what matters.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Her desire to please everyone and her adaptability.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Making others happy and definately looking a person square in the eye. They eyes are the window to a persons soul and you can tell so much from looking into them

    ReplyDelete
  38. Total love, devotion and submission to my husband/master.

    ReplyDelete