Tuesday, December 3, 2013

On the Third Day of Christmas Red Phoenix Gave to Me...

Enter today to win!
On the sexy third day of Christmas I am giving one of my fans this SWEET Christmas ornament. It is a keepsake to enjoy year after year. For added joy, I am including a wintery scene with Brie. ;)

Question for Day 3: What is your favorite thing about the holiday season?

* To enter for a chance to win, you will need to leave a comment below. If you have troubles, you can leave the comment on my FB author page instead https://www.facebook.com/redphoenix69, but it MUST be under the same post to qualify (look for the identical prize pic on FB). Do NOT answer the same question on both sites or you will be disqualified. Please be sure to 'like' the page while you are there. :-)  Winners for the 12 Days will be announced on Dec 14th. Good luck!
Everyone is welcome to join in the fun, including my international fans! I am happy to ship my gifts around the world - just call me Santa Phoenix. Hugs!!! 

Zazzle Store

** You can find this beautiful ornament in my store by clicking here: http://www.zazzle.com/redphoenix69

 Excerpt from Brie Embraces the Heart of Submission:



The scenery was unbelievably beautiful in its winter splendor. The cabin was next to a secluded lake covered in a thick sheet of ice. Large flakes drifted down lazily, changing direction only when a frigid breeze caught hold of them. She stuck out her tongue to catch one of the huge flakes and giggled when one landed on her nose and melted.
Instead of taking her to the lake, Sir headed into the forest. They walked until he stopped in front of an incredibly tall, ancient-looking tree. Sir pushed her back against it, and opened her coat without warning. The freezing air caressed her naked skin, making her nipples stand to attention, but soon Sir’s warm hands were caressing them.
His fingers moved to her clit and he growled in English, “Your pussy has come twice, but it has not been satisfied. Let me remedy that.” Sir unbuttoned his coat and fumbled with his pants. He pressed her against the tree as he thrust his cock inside her.
Brie cried out in satisfaction, overcome by the feeling of Master’s shaft. So hard, so perfect, so needed… He grunted and lifted her up, giving her all of him. Her fur coat protected her from the roughness of the bark as he pushed into her with abandon.
“Oh, Sir! Oh, God, Sir, yes!” she cried.
He slowed down and looked into her eyes. “I love everything about you, Brie. Your passion, your mind, your body, your need…all of it.” His lips landed on hers again as he made love to her in the forest. Brie watched the large flakes gather on his head and shoulders as he took her. It was magical, this unexpected coupling in the forest.
“I love you,” she lifted her mouth to his ear, “Thane.”
He went wild then, seeking deeper access. Her screams echoed in the forest as she gave herself over completely to his passion. His grunts soon turned into groans as he came close to climaxing.
She closed her eyes so she could feel the moment it happened—the thickening of his cock, the deeper thrusts as he released his essence. “Thank you, Sir. Thank you, Master,” she murmured into his neck as he gave his final thrusts.
Sir pulled out and set her down, then buttoned up her coat and readjusted her hat. He whispered hoarsely, “I have one last surprise.” He zipped his pants and buttoned his coat before taking her hand.
Master took her on a leisurely stroll back to the cabin, allowing her a chance to admire the winter scenery. He pointed out a herd of deer on the other side of the lake. Brie smiled, overcome by the natural beauty of the place. The mountains surrounding them were covered by clouds and the deep silence of the falling snow made it feel like they were the only people in the world.
Brie squeezed Sir’s arm. “I love this place.”
He patted her hand. “As do I, téa, as do I.”

47 comments:

  1. I like the look of snow but not the cold lol. Love the decorations, dinners, cooking with & for family, spending time with my hubby & children. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always about being with family but especially this year since I went on the road with Master. I miss my kids desperately and my beautiful grandson who calls me all the time and is finally calling me "umma"! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the extra time with family, the amazing food, especially the desserts and singing Christmas carols.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love listening to Christmas music non stop and no one can give me flack about it. :) ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me its about family, giving, and wrapping up a wonderful year the best way possible. And what's better than great holiday food, seasonal cheer, gatherings of family and friends, and outpouring of love unparalleled by any other time of year. I love watching all the kids in my family rip into each gift and relish the joyous faces and infectious laughter and giggling they bring. It's just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite thing is , I have one more day to spend with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a shop-a-holic, I look forward to Black Friday every year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The food and my kids faces on Christmas morning, makes all the stress worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite is cooking! I love to cook and really get into trying new recipes out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite thing has to be decorating the tree. My kiddos and I do it together every year. We also each pick out a new ornament every year. One for each kid and one for the whole family. I love it!! My tree is always a little fuller in some places than others, but it's always beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the 'MAGIC' of Christmas! Believing in it with warmth, love and laughter... Sharing time with family & friends through different gatherings, great food, the laughter that people give up freely. Enjoy the annual cookie swap, build a gingerbread house day. Making Christmas cookies with my nieces & granddaughter. There is such a Magic feeling in the Air... <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the memories of Christmas past and the making of new ones with my family and friends♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the look of snow, the holiday movies on tv, Christmas music, and baking to make my house smell awesome and teasing everyone, telling them they can't have the sweets I made till the next day. I love sharing all the cookies and stuff I bake, too. It's nice being appreciated once a year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite thing about the holidays is hanging out with all the family and making all my special goodies that I only make this time of the year. I love the family traditions!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love our family's Christmas Eve get-together. I get to visit with all my nieces and nephews and watch them open their gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love spending time with family, watching the children joyfully open their presents :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Watching the kids opening their presents. Also I love listening to Christmas songs and seeing all the beautiful houses lightnings.

    ReplyDelete
  18. getting together with my family that I see maybe once or twice a year.

    ReplyDelete
  19. the time with family and friends

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love decorating the tree with the kids

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love to decorate inside and out! We lived in a poorer part of town , near an elementary school. Every year the kids stand outside the fence and ooo and awwww. Twice this week as i am moving, people said , "oh no decorations....
    and " oh your not decorating this year", you always gave us such beauty! One lady even cried as she said your house was always so beautiful. We are sad to see you go!
    so ill decorate a new place and keep the warm memories of the old place with me always!
    but to hear the kids, was one of my greatest joys!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I enjoy doing all the things that make my kids smile during this time of year. Even if it drives me crazy. Like putting up all the lights and decorations in the yard while freezing. Going to pick out a Christmas tree, that is fun- love seeing what tree my littest one thinks is the perfect tree. With both my girls we do different holiday crafts all month long. And its pretty when it snows, and the kids love going out to play even my two teenage boys. I however hate the cold!!! But I love seeing all 4 of my kids smile

    ReplyDelete
  23. Could I say everything? Actually, one of the best parts of the holiday season, in fact, my absolute favorite, is Christmas Eve. Why? Because sixty-one years ago, on that magic day, I came into this world. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't be here!

    ReplyDelete
  24. My favorite thing about the holiday season is all the decorating the kids and I do we have a tradition at our house as were putting the tree up we sing Christmas songs and drink hot chocolate. I also love to bake Christmas cookies !

    ReplyDelete
  25. the music and sweet memories to spend with the family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would have to say watching the joy that my family gets from the little things we do together like baking, signing Christmas songs, picking out special gifts, and making amazing food together. Those special moments that brings an instant smile to my face just remembering them. All the craziness of the holidays are worth those precious moments with those that mean the most to me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote this Lol should of signed in first

      Delete
    2. Jade, you won! Please send me your address. :) redphoneix69@live.com

      ~Red

      Delete
  27. I love to give! I love family and togetherness!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Spending time with family and all the lights

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the music, movies, cookies and just the spirit. I think I love the memories that it brings back from when I was younger. I also love spending time with my family when we can make it work :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. My most favorite thing about the holiday season is the time spent with my family! Love them to pieces! - Jay Samia

    ReplyDelete
  31. My favorite thing is just spending time with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Spending time with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the snow, but decorating the yard, house and tree with the kids always brightens my holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love how everyone seems to be happier or just nicer to everyone around them. Even people that don't love Christmas seem to get an infusion of the spirit in some way which makes them smile more.

    I am a huge fan of Christmas carols and decorations too!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love to read holiday stories and snuggle down with my puppy and a cup of hot tea. The lights and festive atmosphere make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love to watch my kids opening there presents.

    ReplyDelete
  37. My favorite thing about Christmas now is the Christmas Market downtown and the lighting of the Christmas tree and getting a mug of hot chocolate. =)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would say the lights. There’s something about seeing the displays and knowing how much work went into creating the displays.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Staying my my pi's all day and just enjoying my hubby and kids!! Oh and the BIG breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Being with my mom. I don't get to see her as often as I'd like. I miss her lots!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love spending time with my family and good friends , altho i dont have a lot of money this year everybody still loves me and wants me to be part of their celebrations xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love that theaverage person seem... happy and more loving.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Holidays, IMHO, are an excuse to tell & show people how much you love them... to make them laugh, smile, love... to spread happiness.
    I LOVE seeing my kids & family open the gifts I get them.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Waking up in the morning and putting on the coffee and making Eggs Benedict for everyone for breakfast. The best part is watching everyone walk in to the kitchen with their eyes half open and their noses up in the air smelling all the yummy goodness that awaits them. When my fiancee was still alive, I would serve him his breakfast in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love making my husband and daughter happy.

    ReplyDelete