Thursday, December 12, 2013

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, Red Phoenix Gave to Me...

Enter to win!
On this last day - the Twelfth Day of Christmas - I am giving away a one of a kind item. I saved the best for last! My talented daughter will be making a Red Phoenix mask to go on this cute little stuffed bear! To add to the fun, I am including the heated scene when Brie experiences fire play with Master. :)

  Question for Day 12: What activity or toy are you inspired to experiment with after reading the Brie series?

* To enter for a chance to win, you will need to leave a comment below. If you have troubles, you can leave the comment on my FB author page instead https://www.facebook.com/redphoenix69, but it MUST be under the same post to qualify (look for the identical prize pic on FB). Do NOT answer the same question on both sites or you will be disqualified. Please be sure to 'like' the page while you are there. :-)  Winners for the 12 Days will be announced on Dec 14th. Good luck!
Everyone is welcome to join in the fun, including my international fans! I am happy to ship my gifts around the world - just call me Santa Phoenix. Hugs!!! 

Cafepress Store

** You can find this bear, and all the Brie gang in my store by clicking here: http://www.cafepress.com/redphoenix69/10839301 


Excerpt from Brie Embraces the Heart of Submission:
 
Sir nodded and a servant handed him a large swab and container. Brie glanced to the right and saw another servant standing with an extinguisher held elegantly in his hands. So it’s to be fire play tonight. No wonder Sir had insisted she put her hair up.
The servant lit the swab and stepped back just before the lights lowered. The room was completely silent. There was no accompanying music for the scene. Brie found it made for a more intimate connection with the audience. Every movement of Sir’s, every gasp from her lips was heard by their observers.
 And Brie did gasp when she felt the cool alcohol coat her skin. Sir began with her back, making simple designs, lighting them on fire before he swept them out with his hand. He moved down her legs and even lit the soles of her feet, making her yelp when heat from the flames licked the sensitive areas.
As with the undressing, Sir took his time, building anticipation for both Brie and the audience. She noticed that Sir let the flames burn longer as he advanced in the scene. It required more of her concentration, as the heat was intense. Each time she was just about to cry out ‘yellow’, Sir would wipe the flames from her skin.
He began creating more detailed patterns on her back. Brie wondered if the designs had significance, because the men grunted in response when he lit them on fire.
Then he spoke the first words since he’d asked her to lie on the table. “You and I seek the path together.” She felt him making a trail of a spiral circle with the cool liquid. Brie held her breath as he tapped it with the flame. The fire danced down the path he’d created.
He swiped it away and made a new design. She could identify the sideways eight easily, knowing exactly what the symbol meant. “No matter what the future brings, you and I are connected.”
Sir lit the symbol for infinity on her back. She let it burn not only on her skin, but into her soul, almost regretful when he swept it away.
He then lit the ring of candles on the floor, one by one, before putting out the fire in his hand.
Brie looked into the mirror and felt a pleasant chill when she realized Sir was staring at her, his look cavernous in its depth and intensity. She could fall into those eyes, losing herself forever…

47 comments:

  1. I want to play with hot wax. I've used it on myself, but my Master has not yet indulged in that with me. As intriguing as I find the act, I'm not ready for full-on fire play. Maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. More with ropes. I even found an instructor in San Francisco and got them to start working on some workshops in my area. Now to get hubby to a few of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has made me try the flogger & the magic wand, but still want to try the violet wand...mmmm and the hot wax too... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fire play, Master is getting pretty good with it although it still makes me a bit nervous and hot (pun intended).

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you well know, I have tried a whole lot of things before reading the Brie series (and your other books). Therefore there is nothing I had not tried that the books inspired me to, but it definitely reminded me of how much I love the bamboo canes we have. Also, the books have inspired me to go even deeper in surrendering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh fire play... The thought of it and my husband being a fireman mmmm hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your books have furthered my desires for everything but have inspired trying bondage, love Tono lol, and the hitachi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to play with rope and violet wand!

    ReplyDelete
  9. After experiencing the wand on other parts of the body i definately want to experiment even more but also the shibari, just need someone local. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to say the violet wand and it's freaking amazing ;) (as are other toys of that nature.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fire play, the Hitachi wand, ropes...there are just too many to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will definitely be trying the Hitachi Wand! I put this on my Christmas list this year so hopefully I will get this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, I already have experimented and am a junior master of that Hitachi Magic wand so I guess that doesn't count anymore. (Who am kidding? I don't think any one can master that sensation:-) I am really inspired by the tantra chair. I really want get one and explore every pleasuring inch of it. Seems like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the Tantra chair and it was worth every penny! Besides the functionality, it is a beautiful piece of furniture. And yes, it IS so much fun!!!

      Delete
  14. Fire Play, Kinbaku with Tono of course, and Violet Wand. OH YEAH. ;) To many to pick but these are top three. Oh, Oh and Master Anderson and his Bull Whip. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think the Kinbaku would be interesting to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to try the rope, but my hubs will probably never learn and he doesn't share. I have purchased anal beads, but we haven't actually tried them yet, soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kinbaku and the magic wand. I've tried most everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to try the fire

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's hard to pick one, but I would love to try the fire play and the ropes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Handcuffs, hot wax, and whipped cream

    ReplyDelete
  21. hot wax, and a tie.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I immediately went out and bought a flogger and found out my local shop offers classes! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I wasn't big on fellatio... I was always afraid of doing it 'wrong'. Brie helped me with that... if he knew, I'm sure the hubby would thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I want to try Hitachi magic wand!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Most of the but mainly the wand :-) also want to try rope and fire play :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. The Hitachi and the violet wands!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Corsets and ropes hehe, but I haven't read after graduation yet so that may change *wink

    ReplyDelete
  28. I absolutely love your Brie series and I think that the ending you gave Brie and Thane was perfect for their story!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. The violet wand sounds intriguing & intense.

    ReplyDelete
  30. rope play!!!!! Tono won me over with that baby

    ReplyDelete
  31. The violet wand and the Hitachi, definitely.

    ReplyDelete