Monday, December 9, 2013

On the Ninth Day of Christmas, Red Phoenix Gave to Me...

Enter to win!
On the ninth day of Christmas I am gifting an awesome key chain. Everywhere you drive, you can announce the humor of "I googled it, Sir" and see who responds. I am including the scene when Brie finds out what it's like to 'play' with Master.

Question for Day 9: If you could take control, what would you do with your partner?

* To enter for a chance to win, you will need to leave a comment below. If you have troubles, you can leave the comment on my FB author page instead https://www.facebook.com/redphoenix69, but it MUST be under the same post to qualify (look for the identical prize pic on FB). Do NOT answer the same question on both sites or you will be disqualified. Please be sure to 'like' the page while you are there. :-)  Winners for the 12 Days will be announced on Dec 14th. Good luck!
Everyone is welcome to join in the fun, including my international fans! I am happy to ship my gifts around the world - just call me Santa Phoenix. Hugs!!! 

Cafepress Store

** You can find this fun key chain iun my store by clicking here: http://www.cafepress.com/redphoenix69/10704306



Brie felt butterflies as she took the blindfold from him. “I get to be in control, Sir?”

“Yes, téa.”
She looked up at her Master and asked, “Why?”
“As a Dominant, it is crucial to experience submission to understand the psychology behind the dynamic. I believe that for a submissive, it is equally important to understand the role of the Dominant.”
She glanced at the blindfold in her hand, her loins stirring at the thought.
Sir continued, “I am curious what you have learned and how you will use that knowledge tonight.”
Brie said confidently, “I have had only the best teachers, Sir. I am positive you will enjoy the experience.”
He leaned over and stroked her mound as he growled into her ear, “Dominate me.”
She groaned, her pussy moistening his fingers with her excitement. Brie pulled away and smiled wickedly as she gave her first instructions. “Remove your shirt and belt, as well as your socks and shoes. Lay them beside the chair neatly and kneel before me.”
He kept his eyes on her as he slowly followed her commands. She felt her stomach flutter when he lowered himself to the floor. Brie bit her lip as she put the silk blindfold over his eyes and tied it securely behind his head. She stepped back to admire this new view of her Master. He looked so manly and vulnerable, kneeling down before her with his naked chest and black blindfold.
“Ah, the allure of the unknown. Where will I touch you?” she purred.
A smile played across his lips. It pleased her greatly that he remembered that he’d used those words on her right after the collaring ceremony.
“I want you to lie on the Tantra chair, Sir, hands above your head.”
“On my back or stomach, téa?”
She’d forgotten to be specific in her instructions. “On your back, Sir.”
He stood up and felt for the lounger, lying down on it with masculine grace.
Brie bit her lip. Where to begin?
She picked up the gold cuffs Rytsar had given her. Would he have ever expected they would be used in this way?
Probably not… 
Brie grinned as she moved to the head of the Tantra chair, feeling incredibly wicked as she got ready to bind her Master. Brie’s heart raced as she tightened each cuff around one of his wrists. She watched him open and close his fists, getting used to the restriction. It was an unexpected turn-on for her.
Moving back to stand beside him, she carefully straddled the chair so that her pussy hovered just above his cock. “Don’t move, Sir…” she commanded before her lips landed on his hairy chest. She left a trail of kisses across his muscled torso, ending with a lick of his right nipple.
But his lips were irresistible, so she kissed her way up to them and claimed them for her own. She started off with light butterfly kisses and then nibbled on his bottom lip. His deep, passionate kisses called to her…but in true Dominant form, she denied her own pleasure to intensify his and pulled away.
“I know what I want,” she announced. Brie left the chair and went to the kitchen to get a large strawberry from the pantry. The thought of feeding it to Sir made her quiver inside.
Brie returned and straddled him again, this time pressing herself against his hardening cock. “Open your mouth, Sir.”
He did so immediately.
Such a good Master… she thought, warming up to her new role.
 

30 comments:

  1. Tie him up and then well, anything goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would tie him up & tease him before having my way with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tie him up, blind folded and tease before having my way

    ReplyDelete
  4. First I would bind and blind fold him. Then I would tease him to the brink, perhaps a little hot wax and ice. Then I'd untie him and order him to take care of me, 'cause I'm like that. lol. Perhaps finishing against a wall. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd tell him to strip and kneel on the bed next to me, and have him stroke himself while I watch. Then tell him to stop before he goes too far, and start all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmmmmm, good question....tie him up naked and blindfolded on the bed. Then bring out the furry mitt, for a bit , maybe stroke him a bit, ice is good........don't want to scare him tee hee...and then enjoy him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would bind his hands and feet, so he knows I am in control. I would not blind him, because I want to see the desire building in his eyes. Starting at his toes I would lick, suck and tongue up one leg, continuing up his side, arms and neck. Stopping for a long kiss over his lips before working my way back down the opposite side, making a brief stop at his nibble and hip bone. After working down the outside of his hip and leg I would work back up into the inner thigh area to his apex and devour his manhood as long as he could take it before coming. Stopping just short of release I would make him beg for me to take him.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would do him in the ass with a strap on!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, just about everyone is tying them up. I was leaning that way, too. Although I know he would love it, I would make him pleasure me with his mouth while bound on his back. Or make him do the dishes, clean the toilets and mop the floors. It would really be a toss up, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would make him tie me up and give him orders on what to do to me

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would bind him to a hook in the ceiling, blindfold and apply earplugs then sensuously flog him until he's begging for release. Then i'd take a sliver of ice in my mouth and give him an icy blow job. :) it would be nice to have to power to decide when or if he can come.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Make him crawl, beg for every part of me he wishes to touch

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmmm I have no clue lol there are so many things...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tie him to the bed, and spank him. Turn about is fair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Blindfold him and seat him on my own Tantra chair (yes, I have one!) but I wouldn't tie him up. I want him to control his impulse to touch by keeping his hands by his sides. Then I would lick and suck him to the brink of orgasm...then stop him. Tease him and make him stroke himself while I finger his ass until he cums...IF I decide to let him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LMAO. Oh the possibilities. I would def have to produce a strap on and then have him bound and gagged. See if he can handle a little anal play. EVIL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tie him up and hope he doesnt get loose soon cuz I would hate/love to see what my punishment would be. My Master has no interest in being tied up, he likes to do the tieing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. everything and then some, as long as he is comfortable with that

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would tie up his wrists and ankles, place a blindfold over his eyes, and place ear buds in his ears. I would then slowly lick him from head to toe using either whipped cream or ice. Then I would repeat with massaging oil. After paying attention to his entire body, I would focus on his manhood.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd tie him up & tickle him! My husband hates to be tickled!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would bind his hands and feet, so he knows I am in control. I would not blind him, because I want to see the desire building in his eyes. I would then slowly lick him from head to toe using whipped cream. Have him please me while he's still tied up, so I control the scene. Then a little flogging and then take him with a strap-on.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would try shibari on him.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to try shibari and flogging. Since I like them so much, I'd like to find out if he likes it too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hmm- spanking, spanking and more spanking!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'd tie him up & tease him & then you know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Blind fold him, tie him up and touch him every where with soft kisses, some spanking and lots of dirty talk and then i would take him rough and hard.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I don't know...I'm not one to like to be in control *blushes* I would have to start with a good blow job then finish off by riding him!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Bind & blindfold them naked. Massage them. Tease them. Bring them to the edge of orgasm repeatedly using my mouth, hands, body... mmmm

    ReplyDelete