Monday, December 8, 2014

Dec 2014: Brie Embraces Bondage by Red Phoenix

Finally, the joy of bondage is fully realized in this novella. What a super fun chapter for me to write. Not only did I get to share my love of Kinbaku, but readers got to know the incredible Asian Dom, Tono Nosaka, a little better. The thrill of fire and ice and a long session with jute...

The girl on the cover had the right expression, which is why I chose her for my book cover. This was back when there was only a limited number of stock photos. 2012 wasn't that long ago, but my how times have changed!



Excerpt from Brie Embraces Bondage:

“This is a long process, toriko. It is essential that you and I are in sync.” He motioned for her to kneel. He knelt behind and wrapped his arms around her, pressing Brie against his chest. “Find my breath and copy it. Breathe with me, toriko.”
She was startled by his request, but calmed herself enough to listen to his breathing. She began matching her own with his. Tono’s breaths were consistent and measured. She had to slow way down to harmonize. Soon she felt her entire body relax as she became one with him. “Good…” he murmured softly. “If you feel anxious at any point, I want you to match your breath with mine.”
Brie nodded. He picked up a long jute rope and showed it to her. “Today, this simple material will transport you to nirvana.” She touched it and was surprised that it felt both soft and rough. “Smell it, toriko.” She took in its earthy smell and smiled.
“We are all in harmony. You, me…the rope.”


Fan made quoted pic from Brie Embraces Bondage
 
Love Tono? Find him on Zazzle!



Get your ownTono Teddy on CafePress

No comments:

Post a Comment