Monday, December 1, 2014

Dec 2014: Brie's First Day of Submissive Training by Red Phoenix

To start off the month of December, we are going to take a trip back in time to the very first Brie book - the one that started it all!

As many of you know, I wrote this as a standalone novelette. I loved the concept of a college-like setting with submissive training being taught by the best Masters.

It was originally only meant to be a sneak peek into an alternate life-style, but readers demanded more after reading about her first day.



Excerpt from Brie's First Day of Submissive Training:
(Still FREE after all these years!)

“Do not regret telling us your background. The more we know about you, the faster your training will advance. Hiding parts of yourself will only lead to difficulties later on. Do you understand?”
“Yes, Sir.”
“You noted that you do not like anal sex. Why?”
She looked down at her feet. “I’ve never tried it, Sir. Truthfully, I don’t know if I like it or not, but it sounds painful.”
Sir looked at the group of women again. “Part of a Dominant’s responsibility is to stretch and grow his sub without taking her too far.”
Brie heard the steps of her new partner walking up the stairs. The man moved up behind her and wrapped his right arm around the front of her waist in a possessive manner. She looked down and was not surprised to see his skin was the color of dark chocolate.
His voice was a low rumble next to her ear. “Are you ready for me?”

Brie’s breath came in short gasps. She wasn’t prepared to do this… He turned her around and tilted her head up. “Are you ready?”


Fan made quoted pic for Brie's First Day...


Love Baron? Find him on Zazzle

7 comments:

  1. Love this book, I can read it over and over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, Connie!. I am humbled. ~Red

      Delete
  2. I love these books. The characters fit together so nicely, even when there was drama it gave them depth. One of my favorite series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfuly sensuous book.reminds me of my first days as a submissive to my Sir of 20 years

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was the beginning of my love for Red and her amazing muses... also began my love affair of erotica and then BDSM stories...

    ReplyDelete