Saturday, December 20, 2014

Dec 2014: Brie Faces her Master's Fears by Red Phoenix

As a new couple, there are many adjustments to be made, but most important is maintaining TRUST.

"Without trust, you and I are nothing.”

I tried to emphasize it as I shared this part of their relationship. Brie makes choices she thinks will spare her Master's feelings, but all she ends up doing is causing mistrust between them.

It is a hard, but necessary lesson to learn. In every intimate relationship, trust is key, but is essential in a D/s dynamic where both are exploring new areas with each other not only physically but mentally.

Excerpt from Brie Faces her Master's Fears:


The wickedness of it had her mewing in pleasure. He bit her fleshy ass before giving her one more satisfying slap.
He pressed his cock against her pussy without entering as he straddled her thighs, whispering into her ear, “What do you want?”
 “I want you to fuck me.”
“You want me to fuck you deep enough to hurt?” he growled hoarsely.
She closed her eyes and voiced her deepest desire. “I want my body to resonate with your thrusts, Master.”
He turned her head towards him and kissed her hard, then he held her chin and looked deep into her eyes. It made her shudder, for his gaze reminded her of a ravenous creature’s—one that meant her harm.
Part of her yearned for escape. Despite her fear, or because of it, she willingly opened herself to him. “Take me, Master.”

He mounted her then, ramming in his cock while holding her waist painfully tight. “I’m going to fuck you like you have never been fucked.”


Get your own Master Teddy at CafePress!


Playful Underwear for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment