Thursday, December 4, 2014

Dec 2014: Brie Lives Her Fantasy by Red Phoneix

I've always had a warrior fantasy that I hold dear, and in this particular novelette I totally lived it out through Brie and her encounter with the sexy Russian, Rytsar Durov.

There is something about a foreign man taking your innocence but doing it in a way that is demanding, yet gentle, that is so freakin' HOT!

I love that this is a popular book in the series, since it is a favorite of mine. It isn't until the end that Brie learns there is a connection between Thane Davis and the Russian. 

Excerpt from Brie Lives Her Fantasy:

Brie hadn’t been expecting him to take her anally, and she freaked. She clawed the floor, attempting to crawl away from him. He grabbed her and pulled her back. She screamed out in real fear then, tears running down her face.
Rytsar held her tightly in both arms and whispered soothingly, “Shhh…Shhh…” as his cock resumed its position and began pressing against her anus.
She froze and a small whimper escaped her lips. He wiped the tears from her cheeks, murmuring softly. A calmness took over when she realized he was going to be gentle. He continued to press his cock against her tight hole, demanding access. He was trying to claim a part of her she hadn’t planned to give—just like the innocent in her fantasy.

Brie could call out the safe word and end this encounter, or she could give in and let her warrior have his way. A tingling sensation crept through her entire body as she made the conscious decision to surrender. She relaxed in his arms and stopped crying.

Sexy Rytsar, who can resist???


Love Rytsar? Find him on Zazzle!

Get a Rytsar bear on CafePress!

18 comments:

  1. This post brought me right back!! I loved this part of Brie's story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love my Russian Dom?!!! He is all yummy deliciousness hunny.....ofcourse Brie would surrender like a good little sub.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This scene was so hot! Love me some Rytsar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm love me some Rytsar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. every beauty needs a beast and Rytsar is my beast!! (growls)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i loved this fantasy. he took it and made it his on1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Rystar....sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rystar's scene with Brie was what cemented my love of the books. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too have a fantasy like this too havnt had acted on it but maybe i can find me a russian dom or maybe he my find me who knows. An tell him in detail about my fantasy . Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the ornaments. Hoping to get one for my tree.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Brie. Thank you, she is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ryanair and that sexy Russian accent.....shivers!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to read this! I love Brie!

    ReplyDelete