Saturday, December 8, 2012

On the Eighth Day of Christmas Red Phoenix Gave to Me

The Intimate Offering of Her Gift...

Many women are scared of anal sex, but it can be a sensual experience. I wrote this story to show how it can be a loving and equally exciting experience.

Excerpt from the short story Her Gift: 
(Short Story is FREE on Amazon, B&N, Apple, and Smashwords. The entire series is available for only 4.99, click here)

Troy leaned over and whispered, “Prettiest ass I’ve ever seen.”
She purred, “Thank you, Lover.”
His heart skipped a beat. The word affected him physically. The fact they were lovers made this experience far more stimulating. “I think you should lie down on your back.”
Amy looked at him questioningly. “Why?”
“I’ve read it makes it easier the first time.
“Have you done it like that before?”
“No.”
Amy lay down the bed and smiled at him. “Good.”
Troy took one of her pillows and placed it underneath her sweet little butt. “I’m going to take you missionary style. I’ll be as gentle as I can. If it hurts, tell me.”
She looked at him confidently. “I trust you.”
Troy pushed her knees to her chest. Then he positioned his cock against her tightly puckered hole. His heart was racing. Troy pushed against her anus, rocking slowly back and forth. After several minutes, he found he wasn’t getting anywhere. It didn’t appear this first time would be easy for her.
“Try to relax, Amy. I’m not going to rush this.” he pushed a little harder. Still her body resisted.
Troy looked down and saw she was biting her lip, trying not to smile. “Push harder. It’s okay. I want to feel you inside me.”
He held his breath as he gave a quick shallow thrust. The head of his cock disappeared into her ass, instantly surrounding him with her tight warmth. Amy cried out in what sounded like pleasure, but he wasn’t sure. “Are you okay?”
“Yes,” she giggled softly. “It feels so different. More intense.”
Troy remained still, letting her muscles adjust to his girth. He bent down and kissed her. “Your body feels good.”
Amy wrapped her arms around his neck. “I want to take more of you, Lover.”
Troy groaned in pleasure as he started his initial thrusts. “God, you’re tight.” He loved the feeling of his dick slowly pushing into her virginal depths. Her ass was so taut that it amplified the intensity of the experience.
“I can feel every centimeter of your shaft,” she purred. She looked up at Troy and whispered, “I love it.”
He continued kissing Amy as he pushed inch by inch until his entire dick was deep inside her. He stopped again. She was so tight he was afraid to start thrusting vigorously. “You have all of me. Do you want me to pull out now?”
Amy shook her head slowly from side to side on the pillow. “No, I want to feel you come inside me.”
“I’m a little concerned I’ll hurt you when I climax.”
“It won’t hurt, Troy. I want this.” She lifted her head and kissed him on the lips. “Take me, Lover.”


No comments:

Post a Comment