Monday, December 3, 2012

On the Third Day of Christmas Red Phoenix Gave to Me

A Naughty Tidbit of Bottoms Up...

After Amy had her menage, I thought it was only fair that Troy should have an equally arousing experience. In comes Jenny, a little spitfire who knows what she wants and how she wants it. Troy is about to experience a little alternate action. Is he man enough to satisfy two women? Oh yeah...

Excerpt from the short story Bottoms Up: 
(Short Story is .99 on Amazon, B&N, Apple, and Smashwords. The entire series is available for only 4.99, click here)


Jenny saw his hard-on and grinned. “You know what I really want?”
Troy shook his head, flashing a smile he hoped she found charming. He was quite interested in finding out what the little spitfire enjoyed.
“I want you to fuck me in the ass.”
Did I hear her right? Troy couldn’t believe the petite blond wanted to be taken that way. She seemed too delicate for such a thing.
Kate snuggled up to Troy. “Jenny really likes it in the ass, Troy. That’s why I invited her to join us today.”
The pixie looked at Troy innocently and said, “I even did an enema of rose water earlier just for the occasion. I like to smell pretty when I get fucked in my tight little hole.” So, the spitfire liked it in the ass. He hadn’t seen that one coming.
“Ooh, I’ve always wanted to watch someone get fucked that way,” Kate exclaimed.
Jenny purred into his ear, “Troy, I want your gorgeous dick to cream my ass with your come. It’s the only way I get off.”
He leaned towards the table to grab his glass and took a couple of gulps of wine. Both girls took their glasses and sipped in unison, giggling at each other. Oh, this is going to be fun.
“So, ladies, where’s the KY?”
Kate said with a twinkle in her eye, “Oh no, Jenny doesn’t like that stuff. She likes to use the juices of another woman. So, you’re just going to have to fuck me first.”
Troy raised his eyebrow. “I will, will I?”
Kate lay back on the couch and spread her legs wide. “Yes, it’s the only way to please her.” Her dark snatch called to him. Who was he to deny it?
He got on his knees and positioned himself between her legs. Her pussy lips were blushed and swollen, begging for a good fucking. He rubbed her wet clit back and forth with his finger gratified to feel her juices flow. This girl was totally primed and ready. Jenny made a move to start sucking on Kate’s tits, but Troy stopped her.
“Come over here, Spitfire. I want to suck on those nipples while I fuck Kate.” Jenny’s face lit up and she stood up next to him. She was the perfect height for what he wanted. She pushed her tiny breasts towards him. Troy clamped down on her sweet little nipple and started sucking. Jenny ran her hands through his hair, making soft mewing sounds.
Troy disengaged for a second so he could insert his throbbing dick into Kate. Before he did, however, Troy teased her clit with his cock. She responded by grinding her pussy against it, but he was too horny to tease Kate for long and went straight for the good stuff.
He pushed his dick inside her hot pussy. It slipped in easily, but Troy took it slow. He loved watching the length of his cock disappear into pussy. It was so primal and erotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment